Monday, July 20, 2009
Evil Micah, New Bike, Countdown Begins
Micah's latest thespian venture started this weekend - it's the play Aladdin, but not the Disney version, so there are characters and parts of the story that are different. Micah plays Jaffar's evil sister, Halima, and I have to say, she does a very believable evil, scheming sister. Unfortunately she only has one singing solo, but it's as good as usual, and I love watching her.
Kennan has dance camp this week, which she's very excited for, and may be the beginning of more dance stuff in the future for her. We hope she continues to enjoy it and does well - nice for her to be good at something she really likes.
I went out on my new bike a couple of times and I really, really like it. Still dialing in a few things, but all in all, it rides sweet and I'm feeling very cyclish. May be time to shave my legs again...
And the countdown begins to this weekend's long anticipated family vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
c'mon John...don't act like you shave your legs because of biking. You shave your legs 'cause you like it. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Where is the family vacation? Up in SLC? If it is, let me know if the Richards boys get out to play some hoops.
Post a Comment