Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sweet Moment
I got home from my run this morning and was able to hang out with Brig for a little while just as he was waking up. We played around for a bit, and then he watched me shave. He thought it was funny how I put the shaving cream all over, and he watched carefully that I didn't get any in my mouth or my nostrils. Then as I started shaving, he grabbed my left hand and just held it as I shaved. As I was about finished he said, "Great job Dad." It's funny how good that made me feel - I love that kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you profaned and said the "n" word in your post. Gross.
Brig is so cute! I love his fun personality. The "my muscles are still asleep" and throwing the chocolate milk bottle out the window are my favorites! Adorable.
Post a Comment