Friday, March 13, 2009
Brig got a haircut yesterday. His hair was pretty long, so we were in agreement it was about time. Unfortunately, it appears that the phrase "please cut it to a medium length" apprently means something different in some southeast Asian countries than it does here... So Brig's sporting a very short haircut, which doesn't necessarily look terrible, just MUCH different than we're used to. I mean, I could've just done that with my clippers...
Morgan had a little accident the other day - she was riding in the shopping cart, which apparently tipped over as they were going to the car, and dumped her onto the ground. She is now sporting a nice bruise on one cheek - no, not that cheek, the "lower" check - and has been having a hard time sitting down. She was concerned before leaving for school that the field trip bus today would have hard leather seats rather than soft cloth seats to sit on. I'm sure she'll be fine.
Angela did something funny this morning. She was so tired when getting up for her 6am run that she accidentally put on two different shoes and didn't notice until she got home. It's always nice to start the day off with a laugh...
Ang took the girls to our stake's YM/YW play last night and they came home just raving about it. They couldn't stop talking about how good it was, and how funny and talented all the kids were. It's nice to have good leaders who support that, and from what I hear it's a great missionary tool for the kids and their friends. I'm sure we'll all be back at the play at least one more time this weekend.
I got a new set of golf clubs - I'm really excited. I have been playing with my old clubs since the summer before I graduated from college - the first time - when we got them as an early graduation present. So for 11+ years I've been playing with the same, knock-off, cheap clubs. You think the technology might have changed just a little bit during that time? Yep, it has. So I did a lot of research, weighing price and performance, and I feel pretty darn happy with my new TaylorMade Burner driver & 3 wood, and my TaylorMade Tour Burner irons. What was even better, when we went to Golfsmith, we were able to get an additional 15% off the entire order, which was already discounted because they're last year's models. Sweet! I might even get out this afternoon to try them out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment