Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennan!!!





Kennan turned 9 years old today.  She's such a sweet girl 95.4% of the time - we're so glad she's part of our family.  She had a fun day.  It started off with the traditional birthday donuts for breakfast, and she was able to take donut holes for her class at school.  She got to join me for lunch at Google as is also a tradition, and that was really fun.  Tonight Ang made a great requested dinner of salmon, rice pilaf, yellow squash, rolls, and a birthday apple pie.  It was really good!  The gifts were fun, and seemed to be just right as Kennan was happy and excited.

Kennan has always been our testament that each kid is different, but not any less good or great.  She probably gets sick of being compared to Micah, who everyone thinks is perfect.  Kennan is so good in many ways, and different from Micah and Morgan.  But you know what, she sure makes us happy, and we're so glad we have her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ergh! I can't believe I forgot to call and wish Kennan a Happy Birthday, I was planning on it and then we had Parent Teacher Conferences and there you go, it slipped! Well tell her Happy Late Birthday from me and I'll be sending her a little something very soon! It was good seeing you guys, even for that brief time last week!

Cammi said...

Happy Birthday, Kennan! We're excited to see your new cool braces!