
Do you ever catch yourself just gazing at your wife thinking that, if possible, she's even more beautiful than ever, and how did you get so lucky? I do ... often. She doesn't know I still can't take my eyes off her after all these years, and she doesn't realize that she's amazing both inside and out. Her outer hotness is just enhanced by the happy, alive, outgoing soul she shares so freely with others. I was thinking last night about her group of friends that enrich her life, and it's really amazing how many people consider her a true friend. She's just that way. People react to her openness in a way that is fun to watch from an outside perspective.
I'm proud to be known as Angela's husband. There's no better designator if you truly know her, and if you see the way she lives. She brings good people to her, she stands firm for what she believes in, she thinks of others first and second and third, she delights in small moments and fun interactions, she is more critical of herself than anyone else, she's happy to give her time to those in need, she's a wonderful mother, and she's my gorgeous wife. I'm not sure when she was born 35 years ago today that her parents realized what a great person they were bringing into this world. I'm thankful that we found each other and that I'm the lucky guy who got her. I love Angela so much! Happy birthday babe.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ang! Hope it is a great one!
I am glad you married Ang...the one good thing about you...JUST KIDDING! I can't remember you without her I was so young. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment