Friday, March 21, 2008

Bracket update

After the first day of NCAA tournament games, I am currently ranked 909,341st on the ESPN $10,000 bracketology contest. "...so you're telling me there's a chance!"

Too bad to see the Cougs bow out in the first round, although sadly it's hardly surprising. I was wondering why they can't ever just come out and completely blow somebody away? Why can't they show up with some passion like a Belmont team that almost upset Duke? Oh well.

Morgan and I are going on a daddy-daughter date tomorrow to see Horton Hears a Who. When I originally told her we are going to see that movie, she said she didn't want to go. The other kids, in their shock that there was a movie that Morgan didn't want to see, went directly to YouTube, pulled up the movie trailers, and then Morgan saw what it was and changed her mind. The interesting thing about that to me was that the kids got to YouTube and used it so easily. Honestly, I'm not sure Angela could have done that.

And speaking of YouTube, I was messing around on there this morning watching old Dumb and Dumber clips (hence the reference up above) and laughing out loud. Man, what a classic! That inspires me to present my top 10 funniest movies ever...maybe next time.

No comments: