Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Here we go...

First two days in the new job, done. If it's any indication of what the entire experience is going to be, I'm definitely not going to get bored. I work with a very sharp and hard working boss, and I think it's really going to keep me on my toes. My goals for this new job are simple, work hard, work smart, work long when necessary, and stay focused. I'm excited about the job, the people, and the new opportunity. There's a very cool energy and excitement around the company - not just how things are today, but how they're going to be very soon. I'm definitely digging the new gig!

Nice to have some cool fall weather, but last week went a little far. Cold, rain, and even some snow in the higher elevations reminded us of the changing seasons of Utah. It's back to cool but sunny days now so all is well, but we sort of just look at each other with dread for the coming winter.

No comments: