Thursday, April 28, 2011
Go! Fight! Win!
Micah recently tried out for the Sophomore cheerleading team at Timpview. Yes, I know she's only in 8th grade. Yes, I know she'll only be a Freshman. But I guess that's the way it's done. Micah has told me in the past that she's good at faking like she knows what she's doing in things like dance. Well, I have to report she's come through again... She made the team. She was very excited, and we were too because we just didn't think she really had a chance given that many girls have trained for this specifically for many years. It's cool to see that she was able to put her mind to something, work hard at it in a compressed time frame, and then succeed. Now I guess we find out if we should've been more careful with what we wished for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment