Friday, August 13, 2010

aaaahhh, Friday

We were playing tennis as a family a few days ago and I was very pleasantly surprised with how well Micah and Kennan can hit the ball. I'm not calling them prodigy's or anything like that, but their improvement from the last time I hit with them individually was really remarkable. I guess they can keep taking lessons.

Bay Area good weather, blah blah blah ... OK, so I know it's good weather out here. But I have to tell you, we've had morning fog, which is fog/clouds that roll in from the coast and then burn off in the late morning or early afternoon, every day for weeks and weeks. I'm seriously a sunny morning equals good start to the day kind of guy. Enough of the fog already! And speaking of weather, I know it's been hot in other parts of the country (Utah!), but it has barely felt like summer here. I'm not sure it's even got over 80 this whole summer. I think I actually prefer a good hot summer sometimes (probably until I'm actually good and hot).

Looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: