Saturday, April 17, 2010
Two words: La - Zy
I'm not really a sleep in kind of guy. Angela on the other hand could sleep, and sleep, and you get the picture. After a long and taxing week, and also without any exercise plans to get out of bed for, we just sort of stayed in bed way longer than normal. So now I'm feeling lazy, unproductive, and over-rested. Oh well, not necessarily end of the world. Now I'm up, and can barely think with the loud music playing through the house - Miley Swift, or is it Taylor Cyrus...
Amazing San Jose Sharks playoff game last night. The Sharks, the 1 seed in the West, are getting all they can handle from a young Avalanche team. They beat the home Sharks on Wed, and last night it was looking like another upset, which would have been the death knell for the Sharkies. Throughout the game the 'Lanche took the lead 5 times, each time the Sharks clawing back. :32 seconds left in the game and the Sharks finally tied the game with tremendous pressure and a pulled goalie, sending it into overtime. More of the same in the OT and the Sharks win a great game. Very cool!
Good news for a close friend who took a great new job - always stoked to see people we care about make an exciting move - congrats Jason!
No swim for me yesterday - more a function of work slammage than it was related to the knee, but it was aching pretty good and I wasn't too bummed I didn't have time to swim. I'm really looking forward to Monday's foray back into the world of the fitness-seeking population.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment