Monday, June 6, 2011
Happy Birthday Angela!!!
This is always a great day to me every year - June 6th. Yeah, it's Angela's birthday, and yeah, it's a happy day of celebration. But really it's all about the fact that on this day each year, Angela pulls within one year of my age, so when people ask how old we both are, she's just one year behind instead of two. Yep, I have a completely objecting and non-selfish way of looking at things...
Seriously, Angela's the best! I'm so grateful for her in every way. Even when she's not perfect, she's great. I've been taken aback recently about how proud I am of her. I'll be watching her in public - while she doesn't know I'm watching - and just marveling at how amazing she is. I'm one lucky guy.
Seriously, Angela's the best! I'm so grateful for her in every way. Even when she's not perfect, she's great. I've been taken aback recently about how proud I am of her. I'll be watching her in public - while she doesn't know I'm watching - and just marveling at how amazing she is. I'm one lucky guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment