Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick Hitter

I put in a reservation for my BYU football season tickets next season, and I'm psyched about it!  I always vowed that if/when we moved back here, that's something I would definitely do - and thankfully Ang is on board.  Should be fun to spend a few Saturday hours with Brig (or others) at the games.

No new news on the house.  Reportedly the new plans with all our changes are almost done at the architect, and then they'll go over to Provo City for permits.  We can't wait until they get started so we have something tangible to see and follow.  Plus I want to see how big the house footprint will be on our lot.

The exercise has been going pretty well the last couple of weeks.  I haven't missed any days for a while, and I'm happy with the consistency.  Pretty soon it's going to be time to start into two-a-days as I ratchet up my training for a heavy triathlon schedule planned for this summer.  What makes it all about 10 times better is daily training check-ins and periodic race chats with my brother Dave - he's the best.

No comments: