Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Unstoppable
Saw the movie Unstoppable last night - great show! I highly recommend it. I was a little drained at the end because of the intensity, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Or maybe it was the after effects of the best prime rib french dip sandwich I've ever had prior to the movie - outstanding!
So as I wind down my current work situation, I have to admit I'm in a fairly nice place. I've already transitioned all my work, and my manager indicated to me that he is happy to have me spend as much time as I need getting ready for my move, etc. So bottom line, I'm not working a lot of hours, and it feels great after many months of stress and tension to have very little work-related worry. I had forgotten how nice it is to start over by taking a new job!
We're trying not to think of the 30-40 degree temperature differential between Los Altos and Provo right now. It has been so amazing the last month in terms of weather - sunny, mid 70s (and even up close to 80 at times), and we know we're headed to colder climes very soon. Should be an interesting winter...
So as I wind down my current work situation, I have to admit I'm in a fairly nice place. I've already transitioned all my work, and my manager indicated to me that he is happy to have me spend as much time as I need getting ready for my move, etc. So bottom line, I'm not working a lot of hours, and it feels great after many months of stress and tension to have very little work-related worry. I had forgotten how nice it is to start over by taking a new job!
We're trying not to think of the 30-40 degree temperature differential between Los Altos and Provo right now. It has been so amazing the last month in terms of weather - sunny, mid 70s (and even up close to 80 at times), and we know we're headed to colder climes very soon. Should be an interesting winter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment