I just got the awesomest new phone ever. It's red, with a cool twisty cord that runs from the curvy handset to the sleek base, and it's got this fun dial thingy where you go around in circles to select a number. Very cutting edge.So I actually did get an awesome new phone, and it really is the coolest phone ever. I can't tell you where I got it, what kind it is, who makes it, or why it's so cool, but it's slightly better than the phone pictured above. I can, however, show you in person, so if ye ask, ye shall receive...
And speaking of the phone pictured above, it reminds me of my mission. When I was in Australia in 1991 we actually had these kinds of phones. I served with a missionary who was 1) hilarious (whether intended or not), and 2) from a small town. He would unplug our rotary phone, take it in the car with us, and he'd pretend to talk on it so other drivers thought he had a "mobile" phone. Thing is, I'm pretty sure he was serious... Funny memory!
4 comments:
Can't wait to see it. :)
Can't wait to see it. :)
1991?? Man, you're OLD!
hook a brother up with a view (spencer).
Post a Comment