Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy, and 2,000

Sorry for no posts last week. My work team had a multi-day offsite that required much of my attention and energy. And here we now sit, almost at the end of October --- seriously?

The kids are getting geared up for Halloween this week - Brig is going to be a pirate, Morgan is going to be Glinda, Kennan will be Hermione complete with British accent she's been practicing, Micah will be a pumpkin, and Angela's making me be the Grease guy as she is the Grease girl. We have parties and events galore around Halloween, so lots to look forward to this week.

I went over 2,000 miles for the year on my bike this weekend. It was a great ride - perfect fall weather, a little cool, early sunshine, changing leaves. I went by myself and decided to listen to my headphones, which is unusual for me, but that made the ride go fast. I'm also happy that I have a group of guys that I can ride with two early mornings a week. It's cold and dark, but as long as it's not raining, good times.

More changes coming at work for me, but as it's not for sure yet, I'll hold off boring you with the details until it's certain. Not leaving Google (I'm not an idiot...), just some new responsibilities.

No comments: