Thursday, April 26, 2007

One more day til Friday

13 Days to Twins! I received an unofficial second-hand report from Dad today that Molly is feeling good. I believe she was instructed to continue feeling good (aka not delivering) until the Texas trippers return from San Antonio...then she can feel as bad as she wants.

In titling this entry "One more day til Friday", I risk giving you the perception that we don't like work/school/weekDAY activities. That is not the case. We just happen to like weekEND activities a little bit more. There is a little more freedom to sleep in, a little more time for longer runs, a good chance of an afternoon Brig/Dad nap, and more family time (a good thing til we get sick of each other). But seeing as how we have a hard time looking beyond the next couple of hours sometimes, we'll just get through today and then worry about the weekend later...

I know something most of you don't know...you'll be getting a call (Richards family) from Dan and Hailey soon...let me just tell you, it's good news. More on that tomorrow after everyone knows. Have a great time in San Antonio all you who are en route to the great Republic of Texas. Give my regards to Rudy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with looking forward to the weekend. Caroline and I live for the weekend! I like the addition of the videos. Especially the greatest hits. It's hard to imagine that the best hit on that whole video came from the place kicker! Gotta love the "King of Payne".