Sunday, April 29, 2007

A great weekend and a few photos

Some pictures from Brig's birthday celebrations:







It's nice to sit down after a full weekend. Dishes are done, Brigham's asleep, Morgan's about there too; Ang and girls at a YW fireside, and me with nothing else to do.


I took the girls to the tennis courst Friday evening for an hour of hitting (and a lot of chasing) some balls. It's fun to see the girls doing well at different things. Kennan seems to have an extra knack for tennis, but they all enjoy it a lot. Saturday started off nicely with Angela and I both doing good medium range runs (8, 7 respectively) with friends. By the time I went at 8, it was getting quite hot and I felt it a bit by the end. We divided forces to get Kennan to tennis class and Micah to a birthday party. She seems to have more parties than the other girls, and they always espouse how "unfair" it is that she gets to go to so many.


I took Morgan with me to the first three innings of Stanford v. Oregon State baseball, which was very fun although pretty hot. It was about 88 degrees on Saturday - unusually hot for here. We then hurried home and all drove up to the Oakland temple. The girls did a fabulous job tending Brig at the stake center with other kids, and Angela and I thoroughly enjoyed our first simultaneous temple trip in a long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you posted some pics!!!
Brig is getting big!